For grades 6-12
R.E.A.L. = Relevant. Enthusiastic. Authentic. Loving.
Scripture base: 1 Timothy 4:12
“Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.”
The purpose of Emory’s *REAL4Christ* Youth Ministry is to help young people grow in Christ in fun and exciting ways, helping youth to be their authentic self and grow into great leaders. They learn WHO and WHOSE they are.
The ministry is intentional about meeting young people where they are and giving them a voice. We teach them that there is no age limit to who God will use. We help youth identify their God-given gifts and use them to change the world while building God’s Kingdom.
Our Youth grow through Youth Bible Studies, Leadership Days, and more.
We gather for:
- Real Talk (open conversations about anything & everything)
- Activities (Dave & Busters, Laser tag, Roller Skating, Six Flags, etc.)
- Rock Youth Retreat in Ocean City, Maryland
- Game Nights
- Team Building Activities
- Helping the community through Outreach, Feeding the Homeless
- Weekend Mission Trips.
The ministry is open to youth in and out of the walls of Emory, in grades 6-12!
Emory Youth Ministry is a place where EVERY Youth can be their R.E.A.L self. EVERY youth has a voice, EVERY Youth is welcome. Every Youth Matters!
Questions? Contact Sharon Milton.
WARM BLESSINGS OUTREACH — WE NEED YOUR DONATIONS OF THESE ITEMS!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * UPCOMING YOUTH EVENTS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check out this Youth Leadership Day presentation at Washington Region Leadership Day!